Sinead O'Connor Wants To Pose In Playboy

METALPRIEST

Reaction score
Pat looks really good these days :grinthumb

47-atlg.jpg

TheSound

An Englishman in New York
Reaction score
Yeah, I think that is actually Natalie Portman, though imo there really should be a law against babes shaving their heads.

I don't know when that pic was taken, but Sinead used to be really tiny, now I suppose she must be 200 pounds give or take a doughnut. I prefer to think about her like in this video. We shouldn't probably talk about her as if she's finished, but her private life seems to be a bit of a pantomime, I believe she's just got through being married for the 4th time to a therapist she met on the internet, which lasted for about a week I was reading. But what a voice...

METALPRIEST

Reaction score
Yeah, I think that is actually Natalie Portman, though imo there really should be a law against babes shaving their heads.

I don't know when that pic was taken, but Sinead used to be really tiny, now I suppose she must be 200 pounds give or take a doughnut. I prefer to think about her like in this video. We shouldn't probably talk about her as if she's finished, but her private life seems to be a bit of a pantomime, I believe she's just got through being married for the 4th time to a therapist she met on the internet, which lasted for about a week I was reading. But what a voice...

I still like this video and song...unashamed :grinthumb

TheWhalerfan

Lovus My Avatarus
Reaction score
Would be interesting to see how much magic the Playboy airbrush crew could create with Sinead...I remember years ago when Belinda Carlisle was in there, she was so brushed over it was insane. Her body was basically fuzzy, so weird looking.
Bah, you people are right, it would still be rough...

Last edited:

TheSound

An Englishman in New York
Reaction score
She actually I think has amazing eyes....maybe Sinead could get work posing for 'Contact Lenses Quarterly Magazine' if the Playboy thing falls through?

ilXOKtt36Nb5HBVJFD1zXdXox_x9gT9VCxg3EWK82JwTziT40g.jpg

Slip'nn2Darkness

Sub Sonic Soul Shaker
Reaction score
Who says we can't have both? An all 80's rock chick issue of the bunny mag would be great. And who knows, they might sell a few more copies.

I think they call that a "sell out" Bob.. Most real rockers are against that!! It's the has beens who need the dough that end up in the mag..

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Murphy_orrest

Staff online

Members online