Simon and Garfunkel (Official Thread)

Sweaty

ThE OtHeR rAmOnE
Reaction score
Great album, saw Simon on tv the other night. shame they are not playing together, maybe one more time for the pension pot, glad I saw them when I did.

Wednesday Morning 3AM Full Album

Hose Head

I am Canadian & I say Eh.
Reaction score
In my opinion these guys voices blended together like two angels singing together. The high Tenor vocals of Art Garfunkel and the harmony of Paul Simon is just pure joy to listen to. This is another group that I have many songs that I can call my favourites including: The Sounds Of Silence, Scarborough Fair, April Come She Will, Homeward Bound, For Emily, Whenever I May Find Her, Old Friends, Benedictus, The Sun Is Burning, and Wednesday Morning 3 A.M..

Dude111

An Awesome Dude
Reaction score
I absolutely love thier SOUNDS OF SILENCE album!!!

I have it in MONO and its georgeous
icon7.gif

Magic

Woman of the World
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
I absolutely love thier SOUNDS OF SILENCE album!!!

I have it in MONO and its georgeous
icon7.gif

I would love to hear it in mono. I have a couple Beatles albums in Mono, but they aren't the remasters, which I understand are a lot better than the originals........but I like all the pops and cracks of the OLD pressings.

BTW, I am partial to the Parsley, Sage, Rosemary and Thyme album :grinthumb:

Magic

Woman of the World
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
@Sweaty.

You are lucky to have seen them when you did. I doubt they will ever perform together again. I read an article recently where Paul Simon called Art a fool and a few other choice names and said they haven't spoken in a few years.

Find member

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
edmerka

Members online