Secret Santa CD!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phil B.

Far Out Man!
Reaction score
Well we didn't have that many people who wanted to participate and then half the people that said they wanted to didn't actually submit their addresses so I'm pretty sure this idea is scrapped.

So you are saying this is not going to happen?

If that's the case, whoever was planning to do this, send me your addy in PM, and I'll send ya mix CD. It doesn't matter to me if I get one in return, I bought a stack of blank CD's just for this. :(

Cosmic Harmony

Reaction score
Unless something changes in a big way all of a sudden, yes that is what I am saying unfortunately.

electric funeral

Just listening music
Reaction score
Well, this is a surprise to me!!

It's a bit silly saying you want to do this and not sending your adress. :uh:

Riff Raff

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Maybe instead of it being a Secret Santa thing (keep the secret part) but make it a gift thing for the new year?? Start other peoples years off with different tunes of that persons choosing? Wouldn't have to necessarily just be on exactly New Years Day but throughout January in general as it is the start of a new year.
(probably a silly idea but figured I would throw it out there anyway to try to keep this idea alive)

Eyre

Reaction score
Not a bad idea Riff Raff. Its just this Christmassy thing has a magic feel..lol maybe it's just me

Riff Raff

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Not a bad idea Riff Raff. Its just this Christmassy thing has a magic feel..lol maybe it's just me

I agree it does but it seems not too many were keen to take part, I myself would have but I think I would have likely picked tunes not many like.
Just figured rather then let this die off expand it to a new years sort of thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HoustonBoy

Staff online

Members online