Secret Santa CD!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

electric funeral

Just listening music
Reaction score
What is more fun than giving someone a gift? And with Christmas fast approaching I thought we put them together. An old idea but a new thought on this forum.

The idea is that you will receive a mix cd from a anonymous member of this forum. Since we are already in November don’t wait with posting.

This thread is for getting yes votes for this idea. Just let us know in this thread that you want to participate so we can make an official list. After we have enough members they will all go into a hat and be randomly picked/or paired.

You can send Cosmic Harmony or any other staff member your address in a PM so that your Secret Santa knows where to mail your present. After the picking/pairing is done they will delete the addresses. If you have any issues with posting please mention that in the thread or via a PM.

We also will have a thread for your CDs once you get them. There you can discuss them, review them, take guesses at who your Santa is, and thank them.

:grinthumb

Prime

Daydreaming
Reaction score
I'm totally down for this. Sign me up!

overkill86

Reaction score
Here's my concern. What if someone sends you a CD you already have? :tongue:

Cosmic Harmony

Reaction score
Had a question so now waiting for a reply from management... If it is a green light, then I'm on board.

The only reason it wouldn't be a complete go is if we simply don't have enough people wanting to participate.

Also whatever question you have I could probably answer it. :D

Here's my concern. What if someone sends you a CD you already have? :tongue:
Especially since some of you guys seem to own everything. Some serious collctors here.

They're supposed to be mix CDs so everyone has plenty of room to be creative and it'll only cost maybe 25 cents plus shipping to take part in this. I edited the OP to clear up the confusion. :D

Magic

Woman of the World
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Just a suggestion..........

Suggestion withdrawn.

WetWilly

Whiskey Rock-A-Roller
Reaction score
We're talking about a CD we put together ourselves, assorted songs & artist ? Right? If so, count me in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find member

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
magicmoments

Staff online

Members online