Scorpions - 70's Edition (Official Thread)

gguerra

Reaction score
Re: 70's SCORPIONS!!!

Unfortunately it is true, they are calling it quits.. Here is the announcement on their web site
http://www.the-scorpions.com/english/news/news_item.asp?NewsID=100

BUT, how many times have we heard that from other groups.

How many farewell tours have we seen from groups like this in the past

The Who, The Eagles, The Police, etc. even Zeppelin was announcing a come back before it fell through. It would be nice to see a Pink Floyd reunion although I doubt it would ever happen. (Their keyboardist is gone though).. It's vocalists and guitarists which are the hardest to replace to get that original sound.

LOU/REALM

Reaction score

Can you remember hearing a track on the radio that just makes you go NUMB ? [ In a good way that is !!] Well that track was "Evening wind "- SCORPIONS what a moody mesmorising chunk of PERFECTION it is even now sends shivers down my spine ! i taped it and played it endlessly That was it i was hooked ,:bow:went out and bought "in trance" and became a big fan. ULI JON ROTH is without doubt my favourite guitarist. SCORPIONS what a quality band!!!!!

Sox

Avoiding The Swan Song
Reaction score

Hey Lou I kind of thought you would pop up here... got to agree though a great band and they are playing plenty of gigs in europe this year I wonder if they will make it to the UK.

Fever

Reaction score

I just bought the new cd and it is really good

Sox

Avoiding The Swan Song
Reaction score

^^^ I picked the new CD up half a dozen times today then bought something else ?
I shall have another go at the weekend .... Playing "Lonesome Crow" as I ponder my situation. :bonk::banghead:

electric funeral

Just listening music
Reaction score

I LOVE the Scorpions. Fantastic band. Fav albums are: In Trance, Virgin Killer, Taken By Force and Lovedrive.

Some songs:

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
magicmoments

Members online