Roy Harper (Official Thread)

Sweaty

ThE OtHeR rAmOnE
Reaction score
Roy Harper will be doing a small tour this year and releasing a new album soon so keep a look out for this, in the mean time here is another classic to keep you happy.....

Highway Blues

Sweaty

ThE OtHeR rAmOnE
Reaction score
Got the new album through the post whilst I was away, I will be listening shortly, what I have heard is top dollar:)

Sox

Avoiding The Swan Song
Reaction score
^^^ If memory serves me MP, I think it was a Whistle Test special or something. I remember watching it on TV in the 80's ... ?

TheSound

An Englishman in New York
Reaction score
Yeah I'm a huge fan of Roy Harper, and I really love his music, I think 'Bullinamingvase' and 'HQ' are two of my favouurite albums of the 1970's, and 'When an Old Cricketer Leaves the Crease' is as flawless a song as you could ever wish for, though I know Roy Harper is currently facing very serious (but so far totally unproven) charges, so unfortunately he's another of these people who under the current hideous system of 'naming and shaming before guilt is even attributed' he gets exposed long before any evidence is even brought before a court. But thanks for posting 'The Same Old Rock', not heard that in years, and what an epic song, 12 minutes that you just want to carry on for another 12.

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dustybroom

Staff online

Members online