Roy Harper (Official Thread)

Sox

Avoiding The Swan Song
Reaction score
Re: Roy Harper

^^ Two pearlers there Magic and I agree he is a master. When I first saw him I was just 18 and thought this guy is nuts sort of rowing without any oars, but I later really got into his music. He's still crackers though.

Male Chauvinist Pig Blues

:cheers2

Sweaty

ThE OtHeR rAmOnE
Reaction score

I want to see him again and am waiting for him to tour over here again, he is fantastic, I respect this guy for all he has done and his son is good too. I will be picking up more of his albums as soon as I have purchased all the others I need. (after the bank job)

Sox

Avoiding The Swan Song
Reaction score

We had better look sharp with the bank job old lad I have a bantle load of freaky 70's albums to procure.

Magic

Woman of the World
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score

I can see why you're a fan, Velvet. The man is really a fantastic acoustic guitar player and a most magnificent lyricist.

Youtube removed one of the videos from my previous post so I will just have to retaliate and post listening links for the entire "Stormcock" album :

rhstblog.jpg

Hors d'Oeuvres

Same Old Rock

One Man Rock and Roll Band

Me and My Woman

Last edited:

Sweaty

ThE OtHeR rAmOnE
Reaction score

He lives in Klonakilty in Southern Ireland, he just drove all across England to the coast and then drove onto a ferry and then ended up in Ireland and then rang his manager and said I am now living in Ireland from now on and he has, great story that :)

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CrazyLionEye

Members online