Roy Harper (Official Thread)

TheSound

An Englishman in New York
Reaction score
I need to have a big Roy Harper day and go through some of his stuff, I've now played that 'Same Old Rock' link/track today 3 times since recgord27 posted it, trouble is I can't find the CD Stormcock album. Here's another great track of his, one of dozens, the man is such a poet....

recgord27

Walking down a dusty road
Reaction score
I need to have a big Roy Harper day and go through some of his stuff, I've now played that 'Same Old Rock' link/track today 3 times since recgord27 posted it, trouble is I can't find the CD Stormcock album. Here's another great track of his, one of dozens, the man is such a poet....

I also battled to buy his albums, until I found out that he now controls his own merchandise. You can order it at CD/DVD - Roy Harper Shop

Sox

Avoiding The Swan Song
Reaction score
There's a few musicians when they play the acoustic guitar I really have to sit up and listen. Roy is one of them, an incredible artist.

One For All

Johnny-Too-Good

Reaction score
I truly believe it's time our country introduced some kind of Statute of Limitations. Over the last few years in The UK we have seen a whole series of celebrity figures have their careers utterly trashed by accusations and charges which were ultimately un-proved (or untrue). True, there have been a few cases where the charges were proven, but how reliable is evidence referring to alleged offences of 30 - 40 years ago?

Sweaty

ThE OtHeR rAmOnE
Reaction score
I do believe that there are people out there looking to make money, not saying none of it happened, But it just seems more and more are unfounded. I feel for Roy and his family it must be awful.

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChEng

Members online

No members online now.