Rockin' in Ireland

The Freak

The Freak
Reaction score
Cool Forum from what I've seen so far! Looking forward to reading more and hearing what you guys are in to.

I'm a broadcaster working in current affairs, awfully serious stuff unfortunately. And I've always loved my music. Finding good music radio though is next to impossible so I've set up my own non-commercial internet station. I won't spam but I'm glad to send on a playlist to anyone interested if you want to p.m. me.

I'm a Zeppelin fanatic but love all sorts from Hard Rock to Alternative, Punk to Indie, Prog Rock to Folk...

Hoping to meet some like-minded people here with equally good taste in music.

The Freak!

The Freak

The Freak
Reaction score
Wow Zephead, somebody into Robert Fripp! Nothing better than early Crimson. Cool list of bands overall, most on our playlist too. I'll send it on to you if you'd like a look.

Good to be on board. Thanks for the welcome msg.

zephead

Scream for CREAM!
Reaction score
Wow Zephead, somebody into Robert Fripp! Nothing better than early Crimson.

Robert Fripp is amazing in their debut album. I have In the Court of the Crimson King and In the Wake of the Poseidon. Precious albums. I haven't had a chance to listen to their other albums. I hope to go through their impressive back-catalogue in due course.

Cool list of bands overall, most on our playlist too. I'll send it on to you if you'd like a look.
Sure, I will be interested to have a look. :grinthumb
Thanks

The Freak

The Freak
Reaction score
Excellent, I'll send that on.

You've got the best two King Crimson albums in my opinion. They've a great live album called Earthbound which is worth listening to for the version of Schizoid Man if nothing else. Lizard is an album I love and there's a brilliant compilation although I think its out of print, called The Young Person's Guide to King Crimson. One of those double vinyl gatefolds that I still cherish.

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shandi