What country is the most avant-garde in radio play?

MerlynKing

Daniel L Newhouse
Reaction score
A better scheme for broadcast law might be to normalize from Panama to Canada because of Spanish language programming.

Also - the Seventeen magazine issue. How many musicians actually graduate highschool with a prom date? If not, they are not singing about the love life the upscale teenagers in America are trying to get.

Old Nick

Reaction score
Most stations just box tick, I bet every third song has to contain a person of colour or celebrate their s.exual orientation.. yawn! yawn!
I was thinking the same driving home yesterday!!. It is scary how they are silently indoctrinating society to their tiranic values.

Old Nick

Reaction score
Most stations just box tick, I bet every third song has to contain a person of colour or celebrate their s.exual orientation.. yawn! yawn!
Just to say, I have always checked the music section in the Public Library, and surprisingly they have... changed a lot of content. It is a fact.

MerlynKing

Daniel L Newhouse
Reaction score
I remember what Finland is best at is not broadcast law, it is debate law.

Another thing, if you want to lower your crime rate, it's private property that matters more than freedom. That's what Finland did better than Switzerland. But Switzerland's external debt load went down a couple of years ago - demonstrating they still have life in them. The only Swiss brand I know of is Casio. I'd say that the primary attribute of banking is honesty, but that's not as important as privacy.

Btw, newer rail lines look more like Switzerland than Japan, the high speed stuff is a ring around the country.

We're up to 56!

The European country's ratings have collapsed. Something is wrong.

Last edited:

MerlynKing

Daniel L Newhouse
Reaction score
Oh, now that my head is out of the clouds. I don't know where I got that name for the devil.
Hollywood, with his roles, was insinuating that Marty Feldman is the devil. He played Eyegor in Young Frankenstein, a character who works with Victor D Frankenstein's grandson to make another Frankenstein monster. Also, in Yellowbeard he plays next to, I swear that is Adrian Smith as Yellowbeard, a character who it is implied is Jesus Christ. Yes, the joke is continued in the Princess Bride with a Christ like figure rescuing his fiance, playing Bartholomew Roberts, which is supposed to be Yellowbeard's real name.
The overall pirate leader though was Calico Jack. That was the real pirate commodore.

MerlynKing

Daniel L Newhouse
Reaction score
The proof that Yellowbeard is a Christ like symbol is that he comes back from the dead! "Yellowbeards are never more dangerous than when we're dead!"

Find member

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
magicmoments

Staff online

Members online