Rock & Roll Hall Of Fame

DarkWishWall

Reaction score
England - The birth of great music! Specifically B
I hardly ever say this but the imagery of the phrase is the only way I can do justice to the amount of laughing I've just been doing: LMAO

"HEART- Are we sexist? Heart is quite possibly the most influential rock band with the front MAN being a woman ever"

This must be the most intellectually compromising band since Oasis. Bejesus.

Big Generator

Reaction score
Martha Washington said:
well, it's the process.
it's like getting a star on Hollywood Blvd.
it has very little to do with deserving to be in, it's mostly about who people with money and pullthink deserve to be in.

Oh...I don't know...Journey fully deserved their star last year.

Wolf

Reaction score
Well almost !! :D

AboutAGirl said:
The fact that Sabbath took so long it get in is undeniable proof that the Rock Hall is as bogus as a great white shark climbing a tree to eat cabbages.

Attachments

• ultimatespinachbox.jpg
    ultimatespinachbox.jpg
    15.3 KB · Views: 19

AboutAGirl

oh, be nice
Reaction score
AHAHAHAHA! :clap: :clap:

I've never heard Ultimate Spinach but I do believe that's the best album cover of all time.

Wolf

Reaction score
Ultimate Spinach was a late 60's psychedelic band from Boston with wayyyyyyyyyyyyy out there lyrics. Their first two albums charted nationally without the benefit of a single on either album which is very tough to do. Ian Bruce Douglas was the leader of the band and Skunk Baxter of the Doobie Brothers played with the Spinach on their third album.

AboutAGirl said:
AHAHAHAHA! :clap: :clap:

I've never heard Ultimate Spinach but I do believe that's the best album cover of all time.

Woobiegirl

Reaction score
Big Generator said:
Would you like a hanky, Sasquatch?
Be nice. He likes Journey the band but doesn`t like Steve Perry. He always told me the music gets wasted with that one singing.

Woobiegirl

Reaction score
Jack and I have been to the RRHOF lotsa times. I look at it this way: not everyone can be in, and there are a lot that are that probably don`t deserve to be. More are added each year. It`s like anything else you can`t make everyone happy all of the time. If any of you ever have a chance to actually go, the sheer history and mystique will blow you away, and maybe it`ll be a little easier to take your favorites not being in yet.

Find member

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tayson ray

Members online