Frampton, Foreigner and Ozzy to be inducted into the Rock And Roll Hall Of Fame

That 70s Guy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score

Ar-Pharazon

Reaction score
Who else? There must be some non-rock names.

Ah, OK, Mary J. Blige & A Tribe Called Quest are rap artists/groups. Cher is borderline. I loved Kool & The Gang, but also borderline. Dave Matthews Band is all right.

dr wu

Dr Prog
Reaction score
It's the' Rock and Roll Hall of Shame' these days. There are so many great rock artists that have never even been nominated yet there are clearly any number of non rock 'artists' who have been inducted.
Cultural politics or money or both I suppose.
Osbourne was already in with Sabbath...does he need to be re inducted?
Frampton sold lots of records with Frampton Comes Alive but did far better work with HUmble Pie.
Foreigner probably deserves it ..they did rock well at times...but many other bands are not in yet.
The others, except for Dave Matthews, arent really even rock imho.
It boggles the mind.....one wonders how or why these acts are even inducted. Whats goin' on behind the scenes?

Last edited:

Ar-Pharazon

Reaction score
Many artists are in as part of a band and a solo act or a second band, 27 in all. All the Beatles and members of CSN are in twice. Clapton is in three times.

1713915479122.png

Hydrazoic Acid

Skeptic
Reaction score
It's the' Rock and Roll Hall of Shame' these days...

...The others, except for Dave Matthews, arent really even rock imho.
+100.

You know, when I see that such a legends, like UFO, Uriah Heep, Free, Bad Company, Ritchie Blackmore's Rainbow, Dio, Slade, Twisted Sister, Survivor, Grand Funk Railroad and many others are not in this "Hall of Fame" - and at the same time the crowd of a misunderstandings, that has nothing to do with rock music are already there - I understand, that this organisation has nothing to do with rock music either.
It's just a shameful corrupt fake. :puke::yuk:

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rascal_212

Staff online

Members online