{RESOLVED} Buy/sell

pona

Reaction score
Hey. Is there a place in this forum where one might request a transaction with a fellow rocker?

If I'm in search of something music-related. Like a specific vinyl, poster, CD etc. anything rock-related.

So if people are looking to buy any rock collectibles, memorabilia and stuff like that, maybe this would the place to look for that certain rock-related item you have always been searching for. Amongst fellow rockers.

And likewise if you're looking to sell some of your rock-related items.

This might be the perfect place to buy/sell a specific item.

Just wanted to know if there is a section like this here, and if not, then I hope there will be :)

Regard
Søren Jochumsen, Denmark

METALPRIEST

Reaction score
Not a practice here of selling stuff at CRF or asking others for $$$ of any kind.

pona

Reaction score
Fair enough. That is completely understandable. It was a longshot. Just hoped I could find what I was looking, and thought I would give it whirl :)

ElPatanico

Dad Rockin Man
Reaction score
I buy/sell/trade vinyl on a pretty regular basis. I work in a record store and have access to loads of vinyl, not to mention buying records/collections in my own spare time, etc. I have done it for years. I've been a member of this forum a short time, but I've already received requests from people like yourself to find things for them. PM me if you care to discuss it any further. I'd hate to raise any eyebrows of anyone who doesn't agree with these sorts of "practices."

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score
^^That is exactly what I would have suggested, you can talk and do anything you like privately and nobody has to know but the people involved.

From our POV, a newbie arrives and before contributing anything substantial wants to buy/sell/trade music memorabilia. That is usually a dead giveaway about their intentions which has nothing to do with contributing to CRF. In this case Pona at least had the courtesy to ask first which is nice.

Find member

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tayson ray