Redding Fire

Jake T

Running With The Pack
Reaction score
My town is burning down and my house is probably gone, if not now, it will be soon as there is no containment. I evacuated earlier today, so I'm safe if anyone is concerned.

Lynch

Here for the cookies and the tunes
Reaction score
I wasn't even aware of anything happening in the area. Just looked it up. Wow. Glad to hear that you are safe. Hopefully you don't lose everything (or anything for that matter!) stay safe.

doswizard

"If you are going through hell, keep going"
Reaction score
When I said My morning prayers, I included you. Godspeed to all of you who are running for your lives!

guardian-angel-and-children-crossing-bridge-lindberg-heilige-schutzengel_876.gif

Sunny

Settled down at last and very happy.
Reaction score
As long as you are safe Jake that's all that matters. Horrendous time for the residents of your town. Let us know how things are with regard to your house. F*cking awful things wildfires/bushfires.

Frands

Reaction score
My town is burning down and my house is probably gone, if not now, it will be soon as there is no containment. I evacuated earlier today, so I'm safe if anyone is concerned.

Hope you are safe! It's a very warm summer this year, so please stay safe all of you wherever you are!

Sunny

Settled down at last and very happy.
Reaction score
The Redding fire has been on the news here and looks really very bad. Let us know how you are Jake. Thinking of you.

Sharp Dressed Man

Down South Jukin'
Reaction score
Glad to hear you're safe, Jake, but sorry to hear about your house. Our own safety obviously comes first, but I don't know if that is much comfort to you right now.

The world is crazy with wildfires right now. At least 88 people died in wildfires right outside Athens, Greece this past week.

BikerDude

Dude
Reaction score
Dude that sucks!
I heard about it this morning.
Only 24% contained at this point.
I hope your place gets spared.
Glad you are safe.

Coincidentally last week I had been checking out home prices out in that area just for the heck of it because I get Job Offers from my resume online and often they come from CA.
It crossed my mind at the time that the fires are a consideration.
Then this week..... sure enough.

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
allmylife11

Members online