Redding Fire

Jake T

Running With The Pack
Reaction score
Thanks everyone, just arrived back home as the evacuation was lifted in my area and miraculously my house was spared. Lots of ash in the yard, but no damage. I really owe those wonderful firefighters and will be making a large donation to help them continue the battle against these horrible fires. Thanks again for all the well wishes.

Frands

Reaction score
I'm glad to hear that you are safe and your house and things was spared. Hope those wildfires around the world soon will be killed!

Jake T

Running With The Pack
Reaction score
One interesting thing. I went out to clean up the some of the ash and found spider webs everywhere, many in places I've never found them before. I wonder if they can sense the fire approaching and start spinning webs to try to protect themselves?

doswizard

"If you are going through hell, keep going"
Reaction score
Thanks everyone, just arrived back home as the evacuation was lifted in my area and miraculously my house was spared. Lots of ash in the yard, but no damage. I really owe those wonderful firefighters and will be making a large donation to help them continue the battle against these horrible fires. Thanks again for all the well wishes.

Congradulations on your Good Fortune. I am so Happy that you are Safe and Your Home was spared!

What a relief! :PO:

Here's something special!

BikerDude

Dude
Reaction score

Good news.

Sharp Dressed Man

Down South Jukin'
Reaction score

That's great, Jake! I'm glad your house is OK. It's nice to hear some good news among all the bad!

One interesting thing. I went out to clean up the some of the ash and found spider webs everywhere, many in places I've never found them before. I wonder if they can sense the fire approaching and start spinning webs to try to protect themselves?

I don't know the answer, but that is an interesting thought.

Jake T

Running With The Pack
Reaction score
That's great, Jake! I'm glad your house is OK. It's nice to hear some good news among all the bad!

I don't know the answer, but that is an interesting thought.

Another reason may be that the spiders thought the ash was insects and expanded their webs to catch all of them or maybe the ash ruined their webs and they made more to replace them. Whatever the reason, they made webs all over the yard.:uh:

BikerDude

Dude
Reaction score
Another reason may be that the spiders thought the ash was insects and expanded their webs to catch all of them or maybe the ash ruined their webs and they made more to replace them. Whatever the reason, they made webs all over the yard.:uh:

Won't they be surprised to find out that they don't actually rule the earth after the apocalypse.

Last edited:

Find member

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
edmerka

Members online