Rate The Song Above You Part III

Hydrazoic Acid

Skeptic
Reaction score
100% classic! On that album these guys showed us, that they are something more, than just another hair-metal band from 80's. Really ferocious tune. 10/10.

Aero

Reaction score
The opening drums sound like the ones from the Billy Idol song, Dancing With Myself. Anyhow...good little song that's hard to break down and describe. But I was tapping my foot to the beat so I must've liked it. 7.5/10

Hydrazoic Acid

Skeptic
Reaction score
It starts soft and relaxing, but then it turns to melodious hymn. I'm not surprised сonsidering that one of the co-authors of the song is Jim Peterik from Survivor. An awesome song by a great band. 10/10.

Aero

Reaction score
I'm a big fan of his music but I don't think I've heard anything off this album other than Atlantic City. This song is typical Springsteen with that Americana sound and the usual solid storytelling. 7.7/10

dr wu

Dr Prog
Reaction score
....One of my least favorite songs and lps by Bruce.....though many 'fans' and 'critics' love it I'm sure.
Having said that I do like many of his songs over the course of his first 7 or 8 lps.
But is he the real deal or overrated? Interesting article ...one of many similar to this.

*sorry meant to post this before aero posted the Benatar clip