Rate the album above you

rocknrollpestcontroll

Jammin On The Drums
Reaction score
idk if you guys think this is a good idea or not but I though I'd throw it out there see what you guys think, just like rate the song, only for us music critics who like to look at full albums lol, theres many full albums on yt to post, let me know what you guys think?:D

Aero

Reaction score
Great idea. And let's put up either a link to the album on YouTube if there is one...or the actual album image next to your selection.

If you don't know how to do this, just find your image using Google Images, right click on the image and select "Copy image address". Then paste into your post.

I'll start off with Third Stage by Boston.

MI0002044231.jpg?partner=allrovi.jpg

Last edited:

Hydrazoic Acid

Skeptic
Reaction score
Wow, great idea, rocknrollpestcontroll! :cheers2
"Third Stage" is a one of the best samples of really beautiful melodic-rock. My favs on this LP: "Amanda", "We're Ready", "Cool The Engines" and "Can'tcha Say (You Believe In Me)". And "To Be A Man". And... Ah, all are favs. :grinthumb 10/10, classic.

recgord27

Walking down a dusty road
Reaction score
Classic Joe Jackson. Listened to this album last night first time in a long time and it comes up for review. What are the odds? Anyway, I love it and rate it 9/10

PS - great idea for a thread :grinthumb

Hydrazoic Acid

Skeptic
Reaction score
Absolute classic of blues-rock. No fillers, no weak songs - just a collection of diamonds. Clapton's highest point, I think! 100/100.

Hydrazoic Acid

Skeptic
Reaction score
I know, that it's a classic of pop-rock and multiplatinum monster, but... I never was a fan of this band, so... I really like "Dreams", "Never Going Back Again", "Don’t Stop", "Songbird" (just divine piano ballad) and, of course, "The Chain". Other songs didn't catch me so much. Result: 8.5/10. ;)

Please, rate the debut of these Swedes. :grinthumb

Find member

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WaldoFrey

Members online

No members online now.