Raise your hand if you're a fan of Pulp

Sweaty

ThE OtHeR rAmOnE
Reaction score
I love them, saw them in the very early days when my good buddy LOU/REALM supported them, sory to name drop there. I saw Jarvis a couple of years ago doing solo stuff, very good. He has 2 albums out at the moment, must pick up the second one, good to see some fans here. I have a few of their cd's, very good, "are you sure"

Cosmic Harmony

Reaction score
This is such a sweet and soothing song from Pulp and it has recently been one of my favorite from the band. :grinthumb

Iggy

Coal mining ruffian
Reaction score
4594846325_d0c5f8444a_b.jpg

This is one of my all time favourite songs.

King Cobain

Grunge Head
Reaction score
Re: Raise Your Hand If Like Pulp

When I saw this thread title I thought it was about the movie Pulp Fiction.

lol

Marbles

Reaction score
For those who haven't seen the news in the past month, Pulp have reformed and are playing a number of UK festivals this summer, with the 'classic' line-up. No news yet regarding future recording plans.

Cosmic Harmony

Reaction score
Say what? I was not aware of that. Great news to hear, especially since I heard that Jarvis had no intentions of reuniting Pulp.

LOU/REALM

Reaction score
Time to give the PULP thread a good bumping, heres some of my favourite tunes.....way back in the 80s before their commercial success.
Great stuff....Roger Moore indeed :heheh: included in the lyrics

The mark of the devil/97 lovers

CP/M User

Ace in the Hole
Reaction score
Yeah I heard a song from this group today which I quite liked. Unfortunately I didn't catch the name of the song and while I was listening to the song I thought it was something I'd hear from 80s Aussie band "The Church". It was announced that it was from one of their albums in the Mid-90's, probably "Different Class" though it maybe "His 'n' Hers"

Find member

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
allmylife11

Staff online

Members online