Radiohead (Official Thread)

Phil B.

Far Out Man!
Reaction score
I know most Radiohead fans hate "Pablo Honey" but I really like some of the songs on it like "Blow Out".

Au Contraire. I think it's a great album, not quite as good as The Bends, but nothing to sneeze at.

I hope they get a wild hair and play some of your favorites at the concert CH!

Cosmic Harmony

Reaction score
Well I certainly wouldn't put "Pablo Honey" in the same league as "The Bends" (or "Ok Computer" or even "In Rainbows") but it's still a more than solid, distorted album. That was a really cool live version, Phil. You could really see their grunge side coming through there. ;)

Here's another highlight from their debut album, "You". It has a sort of Jeff Buckley touch only with less delicateness and more abandonment vocally.

And thanks. I really hope they decide to add more popular songs to their set over the next two months but I'm not holding my breath. If anything I would at least like them to play "Fake Plastic Trees" for me. It's one of my favorite songs.

Cosmic Harmony

Reaction score
I holding onto a glimmer of hope and from what I've been reading they are changing their set little by little with each show but....not necessarily for the better. They still aren't playing anything from "The Bends"....:(

Lavender10

Cult of Personality
Reaction score
I didnt catch any mention of In rainbows :eek: not as high thinking as Ok comp, but still a very nice album altogether :)
61gGZcwziIL._SL500_SS100_.jpg

Last edited:

Aktivator

aka Hightea
Reaction score
I holding onto a glimmer of hope and from what I've been reading they are changing their set little by little with each show but....not necessarily for the better. They still aren't playing anything from "The Bends"....:(

They did Street Spirit (Fade Out) in Mexico last week CH. I've got hope for the NJ shows that we get that.

They still had a great set at Coachella on Saturday nite.
The first few songs of the set are a bit lame but once Radiohead gets going the rest of the set was pretty amazing. Exit Music into Paranoid Android was amazing.

Radiohead's setup was nice to. Loved the multiple movable screens
Thom Eyes everywhere
6968375766_8a7f6d2aaa_z.jpg

METALPRIEST

Reaction score
They did Street Spirit (Fade Out) in Mexico last week CH. I've got hope for the NJ shows that we get that.

The first few songs of the set are a bit lame but once Radiohead gets going the rest of the set was pretty amazing. Exit Music into Paranoid Android was amazing.

Thom Eyes everywhere

GREAT photo man!!! :cheers2

Tray73

இڿڰۣ-ڰۣ—
Reaction score
It took over a month but my Radiohead tickets finally came in the mail so I'm officially going now. So to get ready I have finally been getting around to listening to "King of Limbs" since it's going to be the bulk of their setlist. I first heard it through their "King of Limbs - Live From The Basement" concert and while I found a lot of it pretty boring there was one track that stood out to me called "The Daily Mail". SO I actually head out and pick up the album, get home, and see that "The Daily Mail" isn't even on the album. What the ****?

Anyway, here's the song...

Cool :grinthumb I've written to Thom & requested they do this one for you Harmony :D

What a song :woot:

Thom Eyes everywhere

Another of my favourites, fingers crossed for you that they include this at your show Ak.

Yeah another great photo :grinthumb

Riff Raff

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
First listened to Lucky and that was recently as I am trying to discover some more alternative rock. I liked what I heard and a mate suggested Ok Computer be the album I start with.

Find member

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rascal_212

Members online