Radiohead (Official Thread)

Prime

Daydreaming
Reaction score
@Prime having listened to a few Radiohead albums its a equally as highest musicianship. but imho no where near Bends/Ok Computer or some of Kid A. there isn't a needed to be a fan of an music to enjoy there output dude, hope you don't take offence joker1961...

Well the neat thing is, every since I've listened to AMSP, I've been giving their other albums a listen again with a different mindset and i've been enjoying them a lot. I listened to Kid A last night and loved it. In Rainbows is next on the list.

joker1961

Skaven Swear Runner
Reaction score
Well the neat thing is, every since I've listened to AMSP, I've been giving their other albums a listen again with a different mindset and i've been enjoying them a lot. I listened to Kid A last night and loved it. In Rainbows is next on the list.

In Rainbows is awesome dude...

Prime

Daydreaming
Reaction score
Many years later and Radiohead is one of my favorite bands of all time. I can't get enough of A Moon Shaped Pool
Burn the Witch

The next track afterwards Daydreaming is one of my favorite tracks they've ever done.

recgord27

Walking down a dusty road
Reaction score
Hear, hear @Prime. Radiohead are one of those bands that are difficult to get into but once you get them, they're brilliant. The musicianship is exceptional and Thom Yorke's vocals are perfectly suited. Hail To The thief is my favourite today, but it's hard to pick a favourite album because they're all so good in different ways.

There, There - Radiohead

Prime

Daydreaming
Reaction score
That's exactly what it was @recgord27. As soon as their music clicked, I instantly went back and relistened to their entire discography and it was such a journey that I fell in love with them immediately.

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ONVMollie

Members online