Porcupine Tree (Official Thread)

Riff Raff

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
The Incident is both a good song and album. Really do enjoy this band. Steven Wilson is a truly gifted musician.
Dead video removed

Riff Raff

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Steven Wilson new album out The Raven That Refused To Sing.

2LITTLETIME

Reaction score
***** im well late into these.Im enjoying Up the Downstair at the moment.Ill get more in due course

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score
^^Yep me too Stephen Wilson is a genius, he's in demand for studio work constantly, reminds me of Todd Rundgren in a way who can do anything either behind the microphone or the console engineering/producing the music.

Riff Raff

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
^^Yep me too Stephen Wilson is a genius, he's in demand for studio work constantly, reminds me of Todd Rundgren in a way who can do anything either behind the microphone or the console engineering/producing the music.

He has been doing a lot of projects of late. I wonder if at any stage he will have time out from it all or even hopefully start doing something new with PT?

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score
I'm not sure Rattlehead, when was the last time he did anything with PT...:hm:

Could be he's accomplished what he wanted to and has moved on.

Musikwala

Popmartian
Reaction score
Albums that I do not yet have:

On The Sunday Of Life
Up The Downstair
The Sky Moves Sideways
Signify
Metanoia
Lightbulb Sun

So basically, I have stuff only from the second half of their career... except Wilson's solo Raven That Refused To Sing or whatever. That one I don't have either.

I do have the 'Best Of' collection of their 90s albums... I'm forgetting the name right now... Delirium Years?? So I have a sampling of every album that I don't have.

Sharp Dressed Man

Down South Jukin'
Reaction score
You are missing some of their best stuff, Musikwala. "Signify" is my favourite PT album and "Lightbulb Sun" has one of my absolute favourite PT songs "Last chance to evacuate planetearth before it is recycled".

The album you are talking about is called "Stars Die : The Delerium Years 1991-1997". It's more than just a "Best of". It has some exclusive previously unreleased tracks, remixes etc.

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jester143

Members online