popular bands that you hate

Sunny

Settled down at last and very happy.
Reaction score
I've got to say I don't hate any bands. If I don't like their music I don't have to listen to it :tongue: Why would I listen to the likes of One Direction or Justin Bieber and sit there thiinking "This is awful. I hate this band".

Soot and Stars

I AM SOOT!
Reaction score
I've got to say I don't hate any bands. If I don't like their music I don't have to listen to it :tongue: Why would I listen to the likes of One Direction or Justin Bieber and sit there thiinking "This is awful. I hate this band".

Because it's forced on you........somehow! :tongue::heheh:

Sunny

Reaction score
I swear Soots, I don't know a single song of the two performers I mentioned above. Who knows, perhaps if I exposed my ears to their music I may actually like it :D

Soot and Stars

I AM SOOT!
Reaction score
I swear Soots, I don't know a single song of the two performers I mentioned above. Who knows, perhaps if I exposed my ears to their music I may actually like it :D

No, you can't like it until you sift through every aspect of the writing, musicianship, production, what they are like as a human being and what they had for dinner in order to know if they are legit! Don't you know the rules? :omg:

Aero

Reaction score
OK - who hates this?

While this definitely isn't the best music the 70s had to offer, compared to the crap I hear today, it's effin' amazing.

At least there's a vocal melody in there and it doesn't sound exactly the same as everything else around it.

Riff Raff

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Because it's forced on you........somehow! :tongue::heheh:

It actually is to be fair in some places. In places like the gym or shopping centres. And before its suggested to use mp3 player, I do but I have the volume where I can hear it great but not damage my hearing but I can still hear the music they play. In many regards some artists are forced. I don't have actual contempt for the artist themselves like Bieber etc just their very bad music. When I can hear it over my metal I have on my mp3 player I get pretty shitty and rightly so. Have music on in there but don't have it be overbearing.

Aero

Reaction score
It actually is to be fair in some places. In places like the gym or shopping centres. And before its suggested to use mp3 player, I do but I have the volume where I can hear it great but not damage my hearing but I can still hear the music they play. In many regards some artists are forced. I don't have actual contempt for the artist themselves like Bieber etc just their very bad music. When I can hear it over my metal I have on my mp3 player I get pretty shitty and rightly so. Have music on in there but don't have it be overbearing.

Don't forget nightlife.

Most of the bars and clubs all play that horrible EDM crap. There's even restaurants who put this shit on.

Why must I be subjected to this wherever I go?!

I would've been a lot happier if I lived my adult life in the 50s, 60s, 70s, and 80s where I could listen to actual music and not blips and bleeps coming out of a computer.

You'd think I could walk into a social club and hear quality music that I can talk over. But no...I have to be tortured like a prisoner at Guantanamo with this annoying noise blaring in my ears...

So yes, I hate all of it with an unbridled passion.

Sunny

Reaction score
I don't got to a gym, or shopping mall now and the pubs I go to usually have live music so I'm not forced to listen to mindless background music.

I know what Riff means about shopping malls though. In the big Westfield malls in Sydney the rubbish, loud music used to drive me nuts. None of that where I live now.

Find member

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
edmerka

Members online

No members online now.