Peter Frampton (Official Thread)

Fever

Reaction score
Re: The Official Peter Frampton Thread

I have a cd of a live Frampton concert from Raleigh NC.It was one of those instant concert type cds.About 10 minutes after the concert was over you could go pick up a cd of the show you just heard.

Nololob

Long Live Wock 'n' Woll
Reaction score

I was always wondering cause it seems that Comes Alive album was very popular... even that popular, that people started to buy it just because other had it and it became horribly sick. For someone that did not live in 1976 it's unbelievable this album is very unknown these days and it was called by some magazine "top 1 album that ruined music".

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score

^^Having lived during that time period Nololob I can't explain it myself, the popularity of "Frampton Comes Alive" I mean...:think:

My favorite song has always been "Show Me The Way", but when FM radio started playing the full length album cut of "Do You Feel Like We Do", the album took off becoming the largest selling live album in rock history. I think it's been surpassed now but I would have to look it up.

It is a good record, but I hesitate to call it great...but that's my opinion and you know what they say about opinions...:grinthumb

METALPRIEST

Reaction score

Nice slow jam here...

ST THOMAS

eil3d0fgzbqglidq.jpg

Nai Noswad

Reaction score
Playing this obscure 45rpm jus' now, never realised Peter Frampton and some of The Herd assist on this rare nugget.
Pete Miller - Baby I've Got News For You.

Find member

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OEITrinida

Staff online

Members online