Paul McCartney (Official Thread)

Lynch

Here for the cookies and the tunes
Reaction score
Seriously... I get goosebumps looking at the length of that list and the song selection. TO end on the side2 Abbey Road Medley ... chills.

Jet

Midway Up The Ceiling
Reaction score
Last night's set list. The cost-per-ticket was insane, but to see a living legend put out these nearly 40 songs ?? ?? ?? .... :bow: Wish I could have been there.

6ntezc.jpg
2zhgtvn.jpg
344ql4z.jpg

I had two tickets for July 9th. I GOT SICK. :(

Hurdy Gurdy Man

Reaction score
I like the inclusion of "All Together Now".I'll bet he had the whole audience in on this one,just as many like to sing along with "Hey Jude's" "NA NA" chorus and "We all live in a Yellow Submarine",which Ringo got considerable audience involvement with on the CBS-TV broadcast of the 50th Anniversary of the Fabs' first appearance on "Ed Sullivan".I don't particularly see "Another Day" as a concert tune,but I definitely applaud that he performed "Here Today",his heart wrenching tribute to John Lennon.And I wonder how he managed with the gritty rock and roll vocal wailings of "Kansas City/Hey Hey Hey Hey".This must have been a bitch to lay down in the studio even when he was a youth.................

Hurdy Gurdy Man

Reaction score
I saw that recently Sir Paul closed down Candlestick Park in san Francisco where the 49ers used to play.This venue,as we all know here,is where the Beatles gave their last official public performance on August 29,1966.OF course,the REAL last one was the rooftop concert in late January of '69,as seen in the "Let It Be" film.And yes,I'm pretty sure they "passed the audition"...........................

Find member

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
edmerka

Members online