Paul McCartney (Official Thread)

Jet

Midway Up The Ceiling
Reaction score
Missed Sir Paul on Fallon,but as far as his more recent performances I HAVE caught a glimpse of two of,I actually go into the viewing and listening experience hardly expecting the Beatles/Wings Paul.First.sometime in the 80's he began to lose that something special in his writing,which,of course,if perfectly understandable considering all the hugely cultural contributions he made in his earlier days.Then sometime in the 90's,we all started picking up on Paul's aging voice and delivery.I myself look at things this way.Here's a man who has brought endless joy of musical appreciation that will stand forever.He will someday be viewed as we see Beethoven and Brahms now.Let's just appreciate that we are all very fortunate to be sharing the earth with such an historically significant figure.People age and slow down and in the process usually begin to show signs of being unable to perform in certain areas in life the way they once could.While it is rather disheartening to eyewitness the decline of stage artists such as McCartney,just what exactly do people expect from the man?Well,Paul,we in the classic rock nation fully appreciate your many wonderful artistic endeavors and truly appreciate how much positive influence you have had on our musical and personal philosophies and we are all quite substantially in gratitude.We all must never forget how we felt when we learned of the passings of John Lennon and George Harrison..................

He didn't perform on Fallon's show but he looked preoccupied and just not right during the interview. I hope all is well with him and his family.

Fever

Reaction score
I have to believe most are being sarcastic and know who McCartney is

Riff Raff

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
lol Kanye contaminating a McCartney thread.

Fever

Reaction score
I have to try and believe that too, otherwise I can't sleep tonight. :uh:

Just out of curiosity I checked out a couple of the twitter accounts and those people are getting blasted good-some people are actually being mean,which is going a little too far

Riff Raff

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Its not that big a deal if some people don't know who he is, at least not to the point of bullying online.

Jet

Midway Up The Ceiling
Reaction score
Its not that big a deal if some people don't know who he is, at least not to the point of bullying online.

Just out of curiosity I checked out a couple of the twitter accounts and those people are getting blasted good-some people are actually being mean, which is going a little too far.

I hear both of you. I'm just kidding about not being able to sleep. I could care less if they do or don't know who McCartney is. I KNOW who he is. I will admit that I'm surprised. I wonder if these people were living on a distant planet. :heheh:

Riff Raff

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I hear both of you. I'm just kidding about not being able to sleep. I could care less if they do or don't know who McCartney is. I KNOW who he is. I will admit that I'm surprised. I wonder if these people were living on a distant planet. :heheh:

lol Jokes are cool and I do have to agree to not know who he is one would have to be living under some nice boulder but the twitter bullies always take shit too far.

Jet

Midway Up The Ceiling
Reaction score
lol Jokes are cool and I do have to agree to not know who he is one would have to be living under some nice boulder but the twitter bullies always take shit too far.

I don't have Twitter or Facebook because of the stuff that goes on. I tried Facebook, and it got out of control pretty quickly. As far as what you said about the McCartney thread being contaminated... :gigfzqcu.jpg

Find member

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
edmerka

Staff online

Members online