Paul McCartney (Official Thread)

Jet

Midway Up The Ceiling
Reaction score
Can anyone recall when Paul admitted to ripping off Little Richard in a fun way?? Kind of like "Yes Richard it was you I admit it". Anyone kinda know what program that was from?

Do you remember if it was during an interview after he was solo for a long time? I know there was a show called 48 Hours, in which they did an hour and half special about Paul McCartney. He joked around about Michael Jackson. He also quipped about wanting to be like Cole Porter. It's still on YouTube, under Paul McCartney 48 hours. It's nine "parts" long. Hope that helps?

METALPRIEST

Reaction score
Do you remember if it was during an interview after he was solo for a long time? I know there was a show called 48 Hours, in which they did an hour and half special about Paul McCartney. He joked around about Michael Jackson. He also quipped about wanting to be like Cole Porter. It's still on YouTube, under Paul McCartney 48 hours. It's nine "parts" long. Hope that helps?

HMMMM :pullhair:

Jet

Midway Up The Ceiling
Reaction score
No I'll look...

35 Years Ago

Back To The Egg

51PMB10XnNL._SL500_AA280_.jpg

It really is worth watching if you like Paul. I believe 48 Hours was only an hour long, but they made a special longer show to fit in a lot of stuff about him, how his stage is set up, how much equipment he uses, and his thoughts about touring after being away for thirteen years. I tried to get a copy of it, but it was unavailable. So, every now and then, I watch it all over again on YouTube. :D

That 70s Guy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I don't know if this has been posted before but these are tracks left off the "Off The Ground" album...some of these songs are real gems!!

:bow:

Hurdy Gurdy Man

Reaction score
Hi Metalpriest!
I like the post commemorating the 35th anniversary of Wings' "Back to the Egg" disc.I have a vinyl copy and like it a lot.I'm really into "Arrow Through Me" and "Getting Closer" and the rest of the record is well worthwhile for me.I also think the cover design is at least a LITTLE on the interesting side...........

Lynch

Here for the cookies and the tunes
Reaction score
Last night's set list. The cost-per-ticket was insane, but to see a living legend put out these nearly 40 songs ?? ?? ?? .... :bow: Wish I could have been there.

6ntezc.jpg
2zhgtvn.jpg
344ql4z.jpg

Find member

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dustybroom

Staff online

Members online