Ozzy Osbourne (Official Thread)

Jon

Reaction score
There are some good songs, no doubt, but his solo albums as a whole do not compare for me.

Vader

Veteran Of A Thousand Psychic Wars
Reaction score
Ozzy has some good solo albums after Randy and has a few stinker as well . The last one really " sucked balls" IMO.

Vader

Veteran Of A Thousand Psychic Wars
Reaction score
I love Zakk ...seen BLS live 4 times . When Wylde wasn't 20 sheets to the wind he was absolutely incredible. I really like a lot of the albums with Zakk but I know there are plenty of people who are not as enthusiastic about his playing style as I am.

joker1961

Skaven Swear Runner
Reaction score
I love Zakk ...seen BLS live 4 times . When Wylde wasn't 20 sheets to the wind he was absolutely incredible. I really like a lot of the albums with Zakk but I know there are plenty of people who are not as enthusiastic about his playing style as I am.

Vader I to like Zakk and BLS....but when he as been drinking his level drops off here and there...

Ar-Pharazon

Reaction score
Michael Schenker was the same way. Mind blowingly good when sober, forgot where he was and belligerent when drunk.

joker1961

Skaven Swear Runner
Reaction score
Michael Schenker was the same way. Mind blowingly good when sober, forgot where he was and belligerent when drunk.
yes to true @Ar-Pharazon...:bow::grinthumb

I just picked up "No More Tears" and "The Ultimate Sin" on vinyl! :tongue:

That completes my "pre-first retirement" Ozzy solo vinyl collection. Got them all on record, now! :grinthumb

there all classic Ozzy Albums Vinyl`s Rules! I also like your Location Info cool @Black Dahila...:bow::grinthumb

Find member

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
edmerka

Members online