Ozzy Osbourne and Justin Bieber Team Up For Super Bowl Commercial

annie

metal maniac
Reaction score
Bieber: "Guess the word is out. Me and Ozzy did a pretty funny commercial for BestBuy."

Best Buy: "Justin Bieber is the biggest star out there, but that's not why he's in the spot. He symbolically represents something important to the brand message." That message will target a younger demographic, as Best Buy hopes to change its image and evolve as an Internet provider technology expert.

Prime

Daydreaming
Reaction score
This makes me sad. I hope Justin Bieber gets hurt and it goes public.

Soot and Stars

I AM SOOT!
Reaction score
Justin Bieber is just a young lad - I wouldn't wish him any harm. He's become a much hated victim of his own success.

Agreed! Kids will and should always have music for kids before they grow up. Nothing's worse than a kid who doesn't get to be young. All Justin has done is put out music that's out of our demographic. What's one thing he's done to actually be an asshole outside of making songs people don't like and can ignore very easily if they want? Since the whole Justin Bieber thing I've never figured out the rage concerned with a kid! Do you guys actually want to streal his luch money too? Oh wait, never mind! That's probably a lot of money and pretty tempting! :lmao: Forget I said anything! :lmao:

Prime

Daydreaming
Reaction score
Justin Bieber is just a young lad - I wouldn't wish him any harm. He's become a much hated victim of his own success.

With respect, I can agree with you. I wouldn't wish harm on him at all, just a figure of speech to show my opinion toward this if anything. If say he was actually to get hurt, I would definitely wish him a recovery.

ladyislingering

retired
Reaction score
I wish I could post what I think about all of this.

I think I found what you meant to say:

RageGuy.jpg

Soot and Stars

I AM SOOT!
Reaction score
O.K. guys, let's not make this personal! Guys, there's nothing wrong with having viewpoints on this! Those aren't restricted so let them fly. just don't insult their fans or each other for having different views and we are all cool. I'm of the party where getting angry about a kid seems silly but you don't have to agree with me. It's all good! Remember though, this is about Bieber and Ozzy and not about each other! :cheers2

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jik32

Staff online

Members online