Ozzy Osbourne and Justin Bieber Team Up For Super Bowl Commercial

tomcat

CRF Ex-Con
Reaction score
On a Misty Mountain overlooking Strawberry Fields.
What in ****'s name do these people expect a bunch of classic rock fans to say about Justin Beaver? He's a manufactured plastic commercial 21'st century phony. He doesn't rock. His name has no business being mentioned here...And if he merits attention here, he deservers any negative flack he gets.

Last edited:

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score
^^Some good colorful comments since I was here last.:heheh:

I don't wish any harm to befall Justin Bieber, as Sooty and Sunny and Annie have said he has done nothing wrong except release music and ride the wave of popularity, which has happened so many times over the years it is nothing new. Someone younger and cuter will come along and the next generation of young teenage girls will latch on to him as their favorite boy toy...ooops I mean musical artist of course.;)

What I do not like about the Bieber fever phenomenon is the money spent promoting him. I will always take the position that those funds would be better spent supporting more serious musicians, and for all the chatter about him and numerous people that are getting upset about all this, at the end of the day he has no impact on me except to talk about him in threads like this one.

I do agree with my friend Slip'nn, his post sums it all up rather neatly.:grinthumb

Prime

Daydreaming
Reaction score
Man, did not mean for my "i hope he gets hurt" comment to get so out of context. I didn't mean it at all literally.

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score
^^I never assumed otherwise P&C, this is all just harmless banter anyway.

vanity

V for Vanity
Reaction score
My first impression of the picture...

justinbieberozzybestbuy.jpg

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
V1nnipoof