Ozzy Osbourne and Justin Bieber Team Up For Super Bowl Commercial

OzzyVanHalen

Reaction score
What happens when the Blizzard of Oz meets the Bieber? You'll find out on Super Bowl Sunday when Best Buy unveils a commercial co-starring Ozzy and Sharon Osbourne and Justin Bieber.

Best Buy confirmed on Wednesday that Grammy-nominated pop superstar Bieber will take his place alongside the metal legend and his equally famous chat hostess wife for the retail chain's first-ever ad during the big game, according to Business Wire.

Details on the concept of the commercial were not announced at press time, but BB confirmed that the ad is slated to air during the third quarter of the February 6 showdown between the Green Bay Packers and the Pittsburgh Steelers. According to a press release, it will "showcase creativity and humor to millions of football and advertising fans throughout the country.

"We're delighted to have Justin and Ozzy help us tell the Best Buy story," said Drew Panayiotou, senior vice president of U.S. marketing at Best Buy. "We know people have high expectations for these ads, and Justin and Ozzy add a whole new dimension of fun."

Britain's Sun tabloid ran a photo on Thursday (January 27) that was purportedly shot on the set of the ad, in which the unlikely trio are dressed in black-and-silver futuristic space suits.

justinbieberozzybestbuy-51.jpg

Astrid Kirchherr65

Classic 60's Chick
Reaction score

:heheh:lol I've seen this before,,it's a riot !

Well I'd say Ozzy KNOWS who he is now ..the kid with that posh hair and the $$$ bank account ...making the lil girls scream..and calling it music..I don't think I've ever even heard one of his songs ? And I was like Ozzy here last year when A co-worker was saying one of his songs was in her head

I thought WHO THE HECK is Justin Bieber ?:wtf:

Now I know ..come Ozzy lets share a Bats head too lol:heybaby:

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score
^^I won't get the commercial here most likely anyway. Our carriers simply pirate the American channels and replace all the slots with our local commercials. I used to get peeved about the whole thing but don't care anymore.

I will watch the game, and mute the commercials like I always do. At halftime I will crank up some hard rock/metal eat a hamburger with a beer chaser, and return for the 2nd half of the game.

I am only interested in the game now.

But I do find it ironic that Ozzy and Bieber are now in a commercial together, seeing Ozzy was totally ignorant of his existence until recently, ahh the power of the mighty dollar it can achieve miracles apparently.:grinthumb

Soot and Stars

I AM SOOT!
Reaction score
^^I won't get the commercial here most likely anyway. Our carriers simply pirate the American channels and replace all the slots with our local commercials. I used to get peeved about the whole thing but don't care anymore.

I will watch the game, and mute the commercials like I always do. At halftime I will crank up some hard rock/metal eat a hamburger with a beer chaser, and return for the 2nd half of the game.

I am only interested in the game now.

But I do find it ironic that Ozzy and Bieber are now in a commercial together, seeing Ozzy was totally ignorant of his existence until recently, ahh the power of the mighty dollar it can achieve miracles apparently.:grinthumb

I think the irony is what they were going for LG! :heheh: It will likely be a funny commercial unless people take rock stars too seriously. It's not like Ozzy is recruiting Beiber to join Black Sabbath. :oyea: I mean seriously what an artist does off album has nothing to do with his music! :D I'd probably laugh at the commercial if saw it and it was done well same as I laughed when Ozzy said "Who the **** is Justin Beiber?" :grinthumb

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score
Oh I agree Sooty it is irony on more than one level for sure.

They'll show the commercials on a special later in the week, for those who missed out during the game.

Magic

Woman of the World
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
:oyea:

Oh hell...I think I just ***'d my pants!

:lmao::lmao:

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
V1nnipoof

Staff online

Members online