Our own threads

The Wanderer

Kids With Guns
Reaction score
It's not a huge gripe of mine but I have noticed its harder to replace things in band threads especially when videos have no name to them. lol

I don't mind just removing the link if its dead with no name but if I could replace it because it had the title above it it would be a better option.

I'll try to do my part in helping you all out Riff.
How often do videos go dead on the band/artist threads? Especially on the older ones how often?

Soot and Stars

I AM SOOT!
Reaction score
I like it this way. I'm on a non-music forum where you can change your post forever. I see people trying to pull that "stir up trouble and then disappear." The only way the moderators can stop this is to be on top of people, all the time, for every little thing. Double-posting is a capitol offense on that forum. The moderators on that forum are not really considered "friends," and when I came here it took me a while to get use to the fact that the mods did not act superior, but are helpful, join in, and are friendly. :)

How often do videos go dead on the band/artist threads? Especially on the older ones how often?

We try to keep it that way Jet. All of us are here because we love what we do and come here still wanting to find a community of friends who share our interest. There are honestly no perks of being a mod or admin. unless it's to see this place keep going. Once you are here as long as some of us it becomes a home. :)

Wanderer, it's also a huge boost to even title pictures in the movie threads as even though those post get buried fast the links can be instantly broken ones or plain dissapear real fast. Youtube has only been killing vids quicker and quicker because of copyright. :)

The Wanderer

Kids With Guns
Reaction score
Wanderer, it's also a huge boost to even title pictures in the movie threads as even though those post get buried fast the links can be instantly broken ones or plain dissapear real fast. Youtube has only been killing vids quicker and quicker because of copyright. :)

I'll try to start doing that too Soot thank you :D

Jet

Midway Up The Ceiling
Reaction score
@Soot and Stars I have to admit that when I joined and you were the first to ask me to be on your friends list, I was like, "Why would a moderator want to be my friend?" :huh: Of course, I don't feel that way anymore. :D

Radagast

Reaction score
Least we disagree

Not everyone on this forum lives in the United States. :gig

I referenced a greatly respected body located in , yes, my own country. I and most are aware, that members in this forum live in many country's.

I'm proud to live in the land of the free and the home of the brave. Many will never enjoy my home State of Virginia. I wish all members all the best , but I thank God that I live in America. I say that without casting any dispersions upon any other country. I'm sure I'd like to visit most, but I'd always be grateful to return to the United States.

Soot and Stars

I AM SOOT!
Reaction score
@Soot and Stars I have to admit that when I joined and you were the first to ask me to be on your friends list, I was like, "Why would a moderator want to be my friend?" :huh: Of course, I don't feel that way anymore. :D

I do that as in my first forum that was the first thing that attracted me. One of the first people to do that and chat with me was Magic in the forum prior to this one. I've kept that ethic ever since but I admit with over the years seeing so many flyby one intro then nothing posters and just promotional users I kind of try to lay back and wait for them to be more legit before going through the motions. :tongue:

Jet

Midway Up The Ceiling
Reaction score
Quoted for truth! :grinthumb

That's really great. It must have been a lot of work. I will also have to try and remember to label all my videos, pictures etc. :D Sooty also resized a picture for me! :grinthumb

Riff Raff

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score

Since Google took over Youtube got ridiculously anal over videos and have deleted them pretty quick.

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hannibal37

Members online

No members online now.