Our own threads

Migmagnific

Reaction score
Why can't we edit our own threads after awhile?

I want to edit one of my threads instead of creating a new thread from similar content...

Can this be made possible? :)

Soot and Stars

I AM SOOT!
Reaction score
Hey Migmagnific, that rule has been in effect since I've been here although you do have a temporary window to do so. It doesn't apply to everyone but if there's a dispute or someone who's trying to cover there tracks it stops them from trying to make it look like they said something different. If there's anything at all that you want edited, added or fixed in your threads anyone of us would be happy to help! :)

Jet

Midway Up The Ceiling
Reaction score
Does that include when I go back and see where I misspeeelled something? :tongue:

Jet

Midway Up The Ceiling
Reaction score
Thank you. I'm just giving you a hard time. :tongue: It's true though that without spell-check, I would have to look just about every word up. That, and I cannot type either. I'm also guilty of leaving [put word here] out. :gig

Radagast

Reaction score
Fair is Fair

Compromise, extend the self edit period by 50 % . Most sites I visit allow editing at ANY time. I would also encourage members to post more often, knowing that they can modify /and or extend their post. The United States Congress routinely allows it's members 10 days to revise / or extend their remarks .

Riff Raff

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Just ask the staff if you need something edited.

Jet

Midway Up The Ceiling
Reaction score
Compromise, extend the self edit period by 50 % . Most sites I visit allow editing at ANY time. I would also encourage members to post more often, knowing that they can modify /and or extend their post. The United States Congress routinely allows it's members 10 days to revise / or extend their remarks .

Not everyone on this forum lives in the United States. :gig

Jet

Midway Up The Ceiling
Reaction score
I consider the Two days to edit pretty fair. Has the time to edit been lowered?

No, I don't think so. I think it's fair too since the staff has volunteered to "fix' something if we goof up. :D

Last edited:

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bringzip

Staff online

Members online