One Album Wonders Or Not?

LOU/REALM

Reaction score
Hey Sox....I love the Led Zep vibes on the POSESSED tracks....what a tragic end to the band :uh:

Way back in 1977 after his departure from THE SEX PISTOLS Glen Matlock formed THE RICH KIDS.....more power pop than punk with Midge Ure..[.later with ULTRAVOX on vocals ]. Their only album "Ghosts of princes in towers" is a surprisingly well made album full of good ideas,songs and good riffs.Produced by Mick Ronson.
The band did reform quite recently for a one off gig for former band member Steve New who died of cancer R.I.P

Attachments

• imagesCA7XFJX9.jpg
    imagesCA7XFJX9.jpg
    10.1 KB · Views: 47
Last edited:

Fever

Reaction score
Bloodline with Waylon Krieger(son of the Doors Robbie Krieger),Erin Davis(son of Miles Davis),Berry Oakley Jr.(son of Berry Oakley Sr. of the Allman Brothers and Joe Bonamassa

LOU/REALM

Reaction score
:grinthumb Theres plenty of bands who were "one album wonders" from the NWOBHM scene in the 1980s.........heres just a few of my faves.....

LOU/REALM

Reaction score
You are right Sox.....Hulls finest ETHEL THE FROG only made one album which is a crying shame. they had great potential .....other bands worth a mention TRESPASS, FIST, SLEDGEHAMMER,WOLF,DRAGONSLAYER,WHITE SPIRIT and TROJAN come to mind. Sad some of these never made the grade....

Vehicle

Aging Metalhead
Reaction score
This was a pretty good debut. Too bad they never managed to follow it up.

16382278561_41d8f69e53_o.jpg

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DarrelDeSa

Staff online

Members online