Nirvana (Official Thread)

Hurdy Gurdy Man

Reaction score
With all the mystery surrounding his life and death,I have the distinct feeling the only one who can conclusively clear up everything would be the deceased himself no matter how many family members and friends they interview.For example,they've just recently begun re-investigation in Cobain's 1994 suicide.Persoanlly,I think in Kurt's case,there are such and so very many sophisticated psychological issues involved,evern a therapist that may have worked with him extensively may not have gotten to the bottom of it all.Certain negative or even traumatic events ,even when stored away in the sub-conscious, are held so very firmly in place by the strength and size of ego structure,it can be near impossible to dredge them out and liberate all the angst they have exerted.I say THIS one always remains a mystery........................

SilkSpectre

Killer Queen
Reaction score
I think there are only very few bands who captured the zeitgeist of a generation as Nirvana did. That - for me - was and still is the magic in Cobain's music. May he rest in peace.

mich

Reaction score
Do you think Kurt Cobain suicided or was there others involved in his death? ●●.A lot of people seem to think he was murdered.

Find member

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
edmerka

Members online