Are ****ing amazing. Kurt I miss you...RIP

d-wallpaper-kurt+cobain-krist+novoselic-dave+grohl.jpg

Magic

Woman of the World
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Re: Nirvana & Kurt

Nirvana is a really great group of the 90's. The best song by them "Smells like Teen Spirit", was written to be a POP song. Kurt had many many issues, all leading up to his suicide. Such a shame, really. IMO, his death is what rocketed the band to the fame it now has. Alice in Chains was a much better band, IMO :D

F

FoxyPage

I like Nirvana but they are extremely overrated.

rollingstoned

Queens of the Stone Age
Reaction score

@FoxyPage-There not really that popular anymore. Most people I know my age don't even know who Nirvana is. EEK!

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score

I am not a big fan, but I can't deny the importance of their music to a whole generation of kids.

I am surprised a little that kids today don't know who they are, but each succeeding generation seems to need their own "Brand" of music or genres to hang on to, I will reserve criticizing their musical tastes today and just hope that once they mature they look back and at least listen to some of the Giants of the past.

snakes&ladders

Reaction score

Undoubtedly I'm closer to Nirvana's innovations in music more than anything done in the wimpy 80s.......LONG LIVE KURT AND THE NIRVANA MUSICAL REVOLUTION :):)

PinkFreud

Rock Junkie
Reaction score

I am a big fan of Nirvana as well. I remember spending an entire summer listening to Nevermind over and over and over again. "Breed" is such a good driving song imo

Cosmic Harmony

Reaction score

Nirvana was a very important band for me growing up. Some of my earliest musical memories are of "Nevermind" being blasted through my house by my older brother, who has since become a fan of country....

and only country....

how does that work?

Find member

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
allmylife11

Members online