Nirvana (Official Thread)

METALPRIEST

Reaction score
Re: Nirvana & Kurt

Nirvana was a very important band for me growing up. Some of my earliest musical memories are of "Nevermind" being blasted through my house by my older brother, who has since become a fan of country....

and only country....

how does that work?

:lmao: That's pretty funny CH..the way you worded it. Don't know how that works.

Though not my favorite band I own Nevermind and spin it occasionally. My favorite on it is Territorrial Pissings :cheers:

Last edited:

Gabble Ratchet

Reaction score

Nirvana are a band I liked and listened to for 2 years, but I'm not as fond of them now. It's true they have been overrated slightly - They're not the greatest band ever, but they still have good music, I just grew out of it you could say :D

METALPRIEST

Reaction score

The unplugged performance was very good. I watched it when it aired too.

:cheers:

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score

Many of my younger friends are big fans of this band, but other than Nevermind I just don't really care for them that much. And I'm like MP I only play it once in a while. Not saying they aren't a good or important band, just that I like other bands from that era more.

Slip'nn2Darkness

Sub Sonic Soul Shaker
Reaction score

Nirvana makes me want to go out and bite somebody to death.. :wa:

Cosmic Harmony

Reaction score

:lmao: That's pretty funny CH..the way it you worded it. Don't know how that works.

Though not my favorite band I own Nevermind and spin it occasionally. My favorite on it is Territorrial Pissings :cheers:

Why thank you. I've been told I have a way with words. Someone once told me that I could "take 9/11 and with the right string of words spin it around so that it's somehow sidesplittingly hilarious.." I don't really know if I could manage that, but I suppose it's a compliment I'll take.

I really like the opening vocals of "Territorial Pissings". :grinthumb

gregjohnson1229

Reaction score

Nirvana is a really great group of the 90's. The best song by them "Smells like Teen Spirit", was written to be a POP song. Kurt had many many issues, all leading up to his suicide. Such a shame, really. IMO, his death is what rocketed the band to the fame it now has. Alice in Chains was a much better band, IMO :D

i couldn't aggree more.

Find member

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nowiknowitsJAG

Members online