LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score
Worst Superbowl halftime show in history...the fans have spoken...:heheh:

ILoveJimmyPage

Reaction score
I'm glad you noted my sarcasm there. ;)

You know you like them humps!

Anyway, I find it funny this thread has so many responses! Almost like we enjoy talking more about the hated bands on here than the legit ones. :heheh:

JerseyGirl

Reaction score
Worst Superbowl halftime show in history...the fans have spoken...:heheh:

LG quick! Give me that wine before I mention the BEST Superbowl Halftime Show (well in my opinion anyway). :D

OK, too late.:heheh: Here it is:

ILoveJimmyPage

Reaction score
Actually The Who did a really great half time show too! :D If I remember correctly I think Pete is having health issues so I admire them for going out and rocking it. Two of their songs (Baba O'Riley and Won't Get Fooled Again) are widely known by classic rock fans and younger generations alike so it was a good pick for the Super Bowl IMO.

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score
^^The Boss put on one of the best shows for sure JG,,,don't tell me you drank that Whole Case I sent you a couple of days ago...:nw:...:oyea:

I'm glad you noted my sarcasm there. ;)

You know you like them humps!

Anyway, I find it funny this thread has so many responses! Almost like we enjoy talking more about the hated bands on here than the legit ones. :heheh:

It is amusing just to speculate about this kind of thing, but these threads flare up have their moment then fade just like a brush fire.:grinthumb

I wasn't sure about your sarcasm, but Sooty will arrive to stick up for his "Peas"...:heheh:

ILoveJimmyPage

Reaction score
It is amusing just to speculate about this kind of thing, but these threads flare up have their moment then fade just like a brush fire.:grinthumb

I wasn't sure about your sarcasm, but Sooty will arrive to stick up for his "Peas"...:heheh:

Most of these news threads do just that. Just momentary discussion pieces. I'm impressed at how long this one kept going. :)

And Sooty does love the Peas you're right Pops. ;)

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onlineclass

Staff online

Members online