Nickelback gets no love from sports fans

ILoveJimmyPage

Reaction score
Free tickets... hmm, I'd definitely go see KISS or Justin Bieber if I had free tickets, and if someone else paid for gas and drinks. :D

Riff Raff

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Free tickets... hmm, I'd definitely go see KISS or Justin Bieber if I had free tickets, and if someone else paid for gas and drinks. :D

If I won free tickets to either of those 2, I would burn the Bieber tickets and sell the Kiss tickets away, would never allow myself to see a singer of a genre irrelevant to my taste and a band I hate with a passion in the same genre I like.

ILoveJimmyPage

Reaction score
If I won free tickets to either of those 2, I would burn the Bieber tickets and sell the Kiss tickets away, would never allow myself to see a singer of a genre irrelevant to my taste and a band I hate with a passion in the same genre I like.

Sell them! Why didn't I think of that? I don't know any Bieber fans personally but I could think of a few who'd buy the KISS tickets. :heheh:

Sunny

Settled down at last and very happy.
Reaction score

We're just a couple of shallow females Riff :tongue: I went to a Rhianna concert when I was given a free ticket to accompany my neighbours' young daughters. It was truly awful. I wrote about it somewhere in my journal.

Riff Raff

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Sell them! Why didn't I think of that? I don't know any Bieber fans personally but I could think of a few who'd buy the KISS tickets. :heheh:
lol exactly. Better off selling them.
We're just a couple of shallow females Riff :tongue: I went to a Rhianna concert when I was given a free ticket to accompany my neighbours' young daughters. It was truly awful. I wrote about it somewhere in my journal.
In no way was my post intended to mock. :tongue: I was just saying what I would do if given tickets to either respective band or artist. lol

Titokinz

Earthbound misfit
Reaction score
Instead of trying to disinvite them, wouldn't it be more fun to throw stuff at them? Not like they haven't experienced no love before.

Riff Raff

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Chucking shit at performers is an even lower act.

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jik32

Members online

No members online now.