New Jeff Lynne solo album in 2012...

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score
^^I am tempted to answer for her, but I'll let her do that tomorrow...better buckle up PopBang.;)

annie

metal maniac
Reaction score
Jeff Lynne is a genius of pop songwriting. I can't wait to hear what he's come up with.

And did I miss some announcements, annie? Was there an official release date set that fell through?

Only on fan forums, which is why I am not excited about this one.

Bodie

Reaction score
Hello Everyone,
If you are a true Jeff Lynne fan then it will not matter how long it has taken to release the album. Im sure it will be worth th wait.

Reaction score
As someone with his song writing ability,why the hell is Jeff Lynne
releasing a album full of cover versions?

Lynch

Here for the cookies and the tunes
Reaction score
I dunno.

Here's a though while on topic of a Jeff Lynne solo album... if you wanted to get technical, isn't nearly every single ELO album a Jeff Lynne solo album?

;)

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score
As someone with his song writing ability,why the hell is Jeff Lynne
releasing a album full of cover versions?

Perhaps it's his way of paying tribute to artists he loves and respects. Peter Gabriel did the same thing recently.

When you possess the stature in the industry like Jeff Lynne does you can do whatever you want.

And I agree with Lynch, ELO was Jeff's vehicle, everyone else who was in the band over the years could be replaced, but not Him.;)

Cosmic Harmony

Reaction score
I dunno.

Here's a though while on topic of a Jeff Lynne solo album... if you wanted to get technical, isn't nearly every single ELO album a Jeff Lynne solo album?

;)

In the same way that every Boston album is a Tom Sholtz album so.......yes.