Neil Young Angered By The Way Today's Music Sounds

AboutAGirl

oh, be nice
Reaction score
Dave Grohl should be put into a nursing home, he's going senile. He's one of the most asinine and nonsensical rockers in the interview department. The man paints himself as a caricature with everything he says these days, he should probably be ashamed.

I wonder what Kurt would be like today if he had survived... Despite his (music-related) genius, he was an ignorant little music elitist publicly. Deep down I'm not sure he really believed it but... I could see him having either grown up and then possessing one of the most mature perspectives on music, considering his desire for musical diversity, or... he could have regressed into contradictory cliche's even further than Dave, considering how far along he already was in his youth. Most real musicians don't fall into genre feuds like Kurt and Dave, that's kids stuff.

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score
Kind of amusing to catch up in here.

Neil's original premise in this thread was the "Lack of production quality" of modern music. Especially the midrange and high end which have suffered from the compression of the digital age and the changing market which caters to the i-pod now.

Elvis Costello has said the same thing, as have many others.

Groovy Man

I'm Not Like Everybody Else
Reaction score
''I remember the good old 80's, when good metal was made in the U.S of A.''

6HL1K.jpg

''Preach it, my sexy old boy toy''

DYbch.jpg

:heheh:

Last edited:

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics