Need Help Posting Songs With Embedded Links

Slip'nn2Darkness

Sub Sonic Soul Shaker
Reaction score
Tried that too LG.. Really.. It's been going on for a few years and I just deal with it.. But it sucks if I want to jump in and post in a thread. My computer at that point starts loading the page in pieces.. Maybe Magic has a clue.. I've asked everybody in the past except the Geek squad.. It's like you have to be here to see what I'm talking about..:wa:

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score
Yeah helping from 1000's of miles away is not much good. Maybe a New PC will show up this Christmas...:grinthumb

Slip'nn2Darkness

Sub Sonic Soul Shaker
Reaction score
Dude.. I got four PC's :lmao: This one is set up in my Master room and has kickin speakers with it.. I even bought one of those new HP touch screens.. Pretty cool computer if you like your tower and monitor all in one..

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score
...:bonk:...:lmao:

I only have three, but they all work great.

Magic

Woman of the World
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
youtube uses a lot of your PC's resources to run, but I myself have never had any problems. Is your Java up to date? and it wouldn't hurt to make sure you have the latest version of flash player, too.

If these aren't up to date, it can make your PC go into "snail" mode.

Slip'nn2Darkness

Sub Sonic Soul Shaker
Reaction score
youtube uses a lot of your PC's resources to run, but I myself have never had any problems. Is your Java up to date? and it wouldn't hurt to make sure you have the latest version of flash player, too.

If these aren't up to date, it can make your PC go into "snail" mode.

Glad you got this Magic.. I know it's my computer I'm on now.. I tried my HP a couple of minutes ago and it had no problem..
I make sure java updates are current AND Adobe flash.. I have version 10 right now..
Man.. I love this computer and wish I knew what to do with that problem.. It is a emachine T6522 and is supposed to be good for playing video's..
I use XP on it and make sure to always keep things updated..

Magic

Woman of the World
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Glad you got this Magic.. I know it's my computer I'm on now.. I tried my HP a couple of minutes ago and it had no problem..
I make sure java updates are current AND Adobe flash.. I have version 10 right now..
Man.. I love this computer and wish I knew what to do with that problem.. It is a emachine T6522 and is supposed to be good for playing video's..
I use XP on it and make sure to always keep things updated..

It is the XP operating system, Thumper. XP is great, but it is now considered defunct. XP just doesn't have the support for some of the current video and graphics applications in use. You could try updating the video and graphics cards in the PC, or update to windows 7 :D

Slip'nn2Darkness

Sub Sonic Soul Shaker
Reaction score
It is the XP operating system, Thumper. XP is great, but it is now considered defunct. XP just doesn't have the support for some of the current video and graphics applications in use. You could try updating the video and graphics cards in the PC, or update to windows 7 :D

Your right Magic.. I got ahold of my tech support for my PC yesterday and they told me my system has a video card intergrated with my mother board. That means it shares the memory.. He told me I need to buy a PCX16 video card that is dedicated to run video's without my Motherboard hogging the memory.. :D

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
V1nnipoof

Members online

No members online now.