Most Influential of the Decade

TheFeldster

Mr Kite
Reaction score
Yo, Kanye, I'm really happy for ya and Ima gonna let you finish, but Coldplay were the most influential of the decade.. OF THE DECADE!

........sorry, I couldn't resist it *hides*

But anyway, I do think Coldplay have been influential, particularly in Britain, certainly more than Kanye.

And on the "Viva La Vida and the Satriani song are the same as they share a chord progression", I suggest you listen to the comedy song "4 Chords" by the Axis of Awesome

It's clear that most songs share chord progressions... and I believe that has been abolished as a ground for copyright infringement after the "My Sweet Lord" fiasco in the 70's/80's.

gregjohnson1229

Reaction score
Yo, Kanye, I'm really happy for ya and Ima gonna let you finish, but Coldplay were the most influential of the decade.. OF THE DECADE!

........sorry, I couldn't resist it *hides*

But anyway, I do think Coldplay have been influential, particularly in Britain, certainly more than Kanye.

And on the "Viva La Vida and the Satriani song are the same as they share a chord progression", I suggest you listen to the comedy song "4 Chords" by the Axis of Awesome

It's clear that most songs share chord progressions... and I believe that has been abolished as a ground for copyright infringement after the "My Sweet Lord" fiasco in the 70's/80's.

Also one of the guitar riffs sounds excactly like the vocal melody chris martin is singing

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
V1nnipoof

Staff online

Members online