Mick Jagger hanging out with The Beiber

METALPRIEST

Reaction score
Now we just need a pic of Lemmy and the Biebs. This forum would have a field day with that one. :heheh:

:grinthumb

That would be a thread killer right there! :heheh:

lemmy-mhead.jpg

joe

Reaction score
I actually kinda like The Beiber, to be honest. I'm partial because he's Canadian as well. Every time I've seen in an interview, he's been polite, humourous, responded with intelligent answers, seems genuine. I don't particulary like his music. Hopefully the kid will stay on the right path.

ILoveJimmyPage

Reaction score
He does seem like a good kid that genuinely appreciates his fans, which is a lot more than we can say for some of the d-bags of rock. That's one thing Bieber has going for him. That and he looks like a plastic doll. :heheh:

Soot and Stars

I AM SOOT!
Reaction score
I actually kinda like The Beiber, to be honest. I'm partial because he's Canadian as well. Every time I've seen in an interview, he's been polite, humourous, responded with intelligent answers, seems genuine. I don't particulary like his music. Hopefully the kid will stay on the right path.

Like :grinthumb

I don't like his music either but I call bullshit on any one who calls him a brat or arrogant or anything even close! Why? Because he's smiling! :heheh: Seriously the guy has so much flak behind his back (his ears must explode from ringing) and at times in public and he has the humility to take it, keep being himself, keep smiling and trudging on. Actually kind of admirable traits for one at his age. Thanks Joe for the rational thought! :grinthumb

Prime

Daydreaming
Reaction score
I also have to say...this picture is pretty damn cute.

bieber_selena_feb28_96477m.jpg

joe

Reaction score
Like :grinthumb

I don't like his music either but I call bullshit on any one who calls him a brat or arrogant or anything even close! Why? Because he's smiling! :heheh: Seriously the guy has so much flak behind his back (his ears must explode from ringing) and at times in public and he has the humility to take it, keep being himself, keep smiling and trudging on. Actually kind of admirable traits for one at his age. Thanks Joe for the rational thought! :grinthumb

I totally agree Soot. Very admirable traits when one really thinks about it and puts thier ego aside.

I saw him on a show like CSI, or some show similar and was impressed with his acting. The kid has talent.

Find member

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shandi

Members online

No members online now.