Mick Jagger hanging out with The Beiber

annie

metal maniac
Reaction score
^^If you jump in the water Annie you have to take your chances and I am sure Bieiber can take anything they throw at him. I don't like his music, at least not what he's doing now but I also don't wish any harm to him either.

I think of Neil Young's classic song,,,"Walk On" and simply do just that.:grinthumb

I am not worried about Bieber...he doesn't need dinosaurs to like him.

ladyislingering

retired
Reaction score
Not quite. Beiber gave Ellen a lock of his hair and she's auctioning it off for charity.

Are you shitting me?
It's hair.

Also, I have to laugh if someone ends up paying more than 5$ for a lock of the Beav's hair. Especially if it's like some 40 year old man. Which wouldn't surprise me. I'm rather creeped out by the fact that twenty-something women and older basically piss themselves over him.

Isn't that statutory rape? :pullhair:

:heheh:

Considering Beav was probably like, "Hurrr durrr, who are you, and don't you know stones don't roll? hurrrrrr" then, technically he'd be getting tasted by a stranger.

Cosmic Harmony

Reaction score
Are you shitting me?
It's hair.

Also, I have to laugh if someone ends up paying more than 5$ for a lock of the Beav's hair. Especially if it's like some 40 year old man. Which wouldn't surprise me. I'm rather creeped out by the fact that twenty-something women and older basically piss themselves over him.

As if you wouldn't bid on a certain Hitler-esque mustache. ;)

ILoveJimmyPage

Reaction score
Now we just need a pic of Lemmy and the Biebs. This forum would have a field day with that one. :heheh:

Find member

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rascal_212

Staff online

Members online