Member Mixtape Review: Cosmic Harmony

Soot and Stars

I AM SOOT!
Reaction score
Katzenjammer-Wading In Deeper
Katzenjammer_Le_Pop.jpg

When it comes to hitting definite Sooty points on this mix how can I NOT love this song. This is Tori flavor all the way but that can't be a bad thing especially with the added dual harmonies to set it apart. I know this is only one part of Katzenjammers sound because I've heard them further through you so I would definitely get this album. I don't know how to describe this except it's a perfect ethereal majestic beauty of a song and wouldn't be under my radar if it weren't for the mix! :cheers2

Cosmic Harmony

Reaction score
No, I never forgot Harmony. A lot of things have been backtracking my activity lately but I'm back and continuing all my projects! :D Cosmic, I think you have me convinced to get some X Japan with this and the KISS instrumental! :)

Well then this disc did it's job because I really wanted to suck you into most of these bands/artists. How are you enjoying the Paul Simon and Indigo Girl albums you got by the way?

And here's the X Japan thread in case you feel like stopping by.... http://www.classicrockforums.com/forum/f9/x-japan-official-thread-3668/ ;)

ILoveJimmyPage

Reaction score
That Katzenjammer song is a definite depart from the CRAZY high energy stuff you posted in their thread Harm. :heheh:

Cosmic Harmony

Reaction score
They are a very varied group, Jen. They are also, one of my favorite musical indulgences in a very long time. :D

Cosmic Harmony

Reaction score
You wanted me to bump a couple of your threads, Sooty. How about this one for starters? :D

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shannan518

Members online