1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Member Mixtape Review: Cosmic Harmony

Discussion in 'Album Reviews' started by Soot and Stars, Jan 28, 2012.

1. Soot and Stars

Soot and Stars I AM SOOT!

Katzenjammer-Wading In Deeper
    [​IMG]

When it comes to hitting definite Sooty points on this mix how can I NOT love this song. This is Tori flavor all the way but that can't be a bad thing especially with the added dual harmonies to set it apart. I know this is only one part of Katzenjammers sound because I've heard them further through you so I would definitely get this album. I don't know how to describe this except it's a perfect ethereal majestic beauty of a song and wouldn't be under my radar if it weren't for the mix! :cheers2

2. Lavender10

Lavender10 Cult of Personality

Gotta love duel harmonies that actually sync and make sense :D

3. Cosmic Harmony

Cosmic Harmony Senior Member

Well then this disc did it's job because I really wanted to suck you into most of these bands/artists. How are you enjoying the Paul Simon and Indigo Girl albums you got by the way?

And here's the X Japan thread in case you feel like stopping by.... http://www.classicrockforums.com/forum/f9/x-japan-official-thread-3668/ ;)

4. ILoveJimmyPage

ILoveJimmyPage Senior Member

That Katzenjammer song is a definite depart from the CRAZY high energy stuff you posted in their thread Harm. :heheh:

5. Cosmic Harmony

They are a very varied group, Jen. They are also, one of my favorite musical indulgences in a very long time. :D

6. Cosmic Harmony

You wanted me to bump a couple of your threads, Sooty. How about this one for starters? :D