Madonna's Brother Homeless - Lives Under Bridge

Status
Not open for further replies.

Groovy Man

I'm Not Like Everybody Else
Reaction score
As far as I'm concerned, the woman is worth over $600 million and she's worth nothing if she can't help her brother. Doesn't matter what he's done - he's her brother and she should help him.

Plus, he could be mentally ill or have a drug problems.

So, maybe he can't help himself...

All, I know if I was homeless, for whatever reasons, drugs, mentally ill or a plain ol' lazy slob....

I wouldn't want my sister or family to give up on me.
:(

Prime

Daydreaming
Reaction score
All, I know if I was homeless, for whatever reasons, drugs, mentally ill or a plain ol' lazy slob....

I wouldn't want my sister or family to give up on me.
:(

Unfortunately, there's really nothing you can do to help a family member when they get to a new low over and over and over again. So it becomes a waste of time and money to constantly help them, when they decide to spit in your face each time.

Groovy Man

I'm Not Like Everybody Else
Reaction score
^ Maybe with YOU...there's nothing YOU can do...

but, for the rest of humanity - there's ALWAYS something to be done to help the homeless.

There are no excuses not to help anyone who is homeless, especially family - even if they spit in your face over and over again.

True LOVE never gives up. :)

JerseyGirl

Reaction score

but, for the rest of humanity - there's ALWAYS something to be done to help the homeless.

There are no excuses not to help anyone who is homeless, especially family - even if they spit in your face over and over again.

Exactly! :grinthumb

Prime

Daydreaming
Reaction score

So you're telling me, if a family members constantly takes your money, takes advantage of you to the point that you nearly can't take it anymore, makes you believe they're doing better when they're not even trying, tells you they're going to do something and lying to your face about it right there, you would still help them out?

And yes, there are plenty of excuses not to help a family member. Just because they're family, that doesn't mean they can't lose the respect of other family members. It's happened many times before, so i'm not just pulling this out of my ass.

ILoveJimmyPage

Reaction score
I was reading up on this the other day and the article said that, at press time, they weren't even sure if Madonna was aware of her brother's situation. It also said that he was estranged from the entire family, which makes me think two things.

A.) He must have done something really awful to make his entire family cease all contact with him.

B.) If he has been estranged from his family then it is indeed possible that they wouldn't know of his situation! I know of this happening quite often, where people don't know where or how their family members are because of contact being cut off. Madonna is a busy woman so it is indeed possible that at press time for this article she was unaware of what was going on with her brother. For all we know, she could have been made aware of the situation and handled it by now. We may never know though. :bonk:

Also, we all automatically assumed that it was Madge's responsibility to take care of her brother. Where did this come from? Even the brother states that in the article. "My sister's a bagillionaire and I'm living under a bridge blah blah blah." If it is indeed humanity's responsibilty to take care of the downtrodden, aren't we all supposed to lend a helping hand or is it just the responsibility of the wealthy? It DID say he was estranged from his entire family, not just his sister. Why isn't the rest of the family being given the blame for his situation? Just because Madonna has a lot of money it doesn't mean she has to assume the responsibility. The rest of her family could easily take care of him as well. Everyone has a couch someone can sleep on til they get back on their feet. I'm no millionaire but I've given food and water to bums on several occasions and I do donate to charity as well because it's the right thing to do and I don't expect those with deeper pockets to do it all. :grinthumb

Riff Raff

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
So you're telling me, if a family members constantly takes your money, takes advantage of you to the point that you nearly can't take it anymore, makes you believe they're doing better when they're not even trying, tells you they're going to do something and lying to your face about it right there, you would still help them out?

And yes, there are plenty of excuses not to help a family member. Just because they're family, that doesn't mean they can't lose the respect of other family members. It's happened many times before, so i'm not just pulling this out of my ass.
Absolutely agree with this. There is only so much one can do even for a family member, to blindly bail them out doesn't show them the error of their ways.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pawansharma

Members online

No members online now.