Madonna's Brother Homeless - Lives Under Bridge

Status
Not open for further replies.

ladyislingering

retired
Reaction score
What if the guy is a total ***** who hasn't even had contact with his sister for years?

What if they really have no relationship apart from being genetically related?

Surely it's not all her fault, I mean if they had some sort of relationship or even on speaking terms, it would seem she would be charitable enough to let him live in one of her houses.

Or something, at least.

Madonna's image, I feel, is a far cry from who she might really be.

Personally I adore and admire her. ♥

Fast Eddie

Reaction score
sad story...i dont know the circumstance so im not trying to judge, only speaking for myself here but if i was a billionaire none of my immediate family would have to worry about having a roof over their heads...

and im not exactly "close" with my own sibling...

Syd

Reaction score
This is sad. But who knows how that guy is. Maybe Madonna has given him money and he just spent it on booze and drugs or in gambling, and that she doesn't want to give him anymore so he doesn't throw it away. If Madonnas brother was a responsible man I guess he wouldn't be in that situation.

ILoveJimmyPage

Reaction score
As everyone has said, we don't know the situation. From what I know about Madonna, she grew up in a pretty good home so I'm thinking her brother's troubles are most likely his own doing and he's probably trying to gain sympathy and cash in as some family members of celebrities do.

Groovy Man

I'm Not Like Everybody Else
Reaction score
As everyone has said, we don't know the situation.

We don't know the situation...

but, if I was a billionaire or multi-millionaire, like Madonna...

I wouldn't be able to rest my head on my pillow and go to sleep every night, knowing my brother was homeless and sleeping underneath a bridge....Just another, of many reasons why ''Madonna'' is a piece of garbage.

Here's the simple solution....

All Madonna has to do, is send someone down to underneath the bridge where her brother is livingng and sleeping -- and place a briefcase that is stuffed with a half of million dollars in cash, while he is sleeping...and then, let's see how long Madonna's brother stays homeless?

Case closed - problem solved. :)

Or Madonna get off her scanky-rich-ass, and do it herself. :mad

Again, Madonna is a peice of garbage.

METALPRIEST

Reaction score
Hasn't she actually helped him in the past. Now that I think about it, it seems like she may have. I could be wrong..

..and not trying to shift gears from Madonna, but didn't their FATHER fire him from the family business??

:think:

Groovy Man

I'm Not Like Everybody Else
Reaction score
Hasn't she actually helped him in the past. Now that I think about it, it seems like she may have. I could be wrong..

Is there a limit to how many times you would help your own brother?

Yes or No?

Seems like you have more compassion for Madonna, then her homeless brother, who obviously has problems, whether it's his fault or not.

METALPRIEST

Reaction score
No not at all...a sibling should help her brother, that is unless he's Jeffrey Dahmer or something. :heheh:

But I just don't know both sides of the story. I'm trying to look and find why their father fired him from the family business.

Shouldn't Dad be in the hot seat too?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find member

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vikas2324thakur

Staff online

Members online