Madonna's Brother Homeless - Lives Under Bridge

Status
Not open for further replies.

Groovy Man

I'm Not Like Everybody Else
Reaction score

10/24/2011

Is the Material Girl so materialistic that she won't help out family from living on the street? Apparently so, according to The Michigan Messenger, who interviewed Madonna's brother Anthony Ciccone. Anthony told the paper:

"My family turned their back on me, basically, when I was having a hard time. You think I haven’t answered this kind of question a bazillion times — why my sister is a multibazillionarie, and I’m homeless on the street?"

Something tells me there are two sides to the story. Surely Madonna's got a fold-out couch if it was simply a matter of times getting tough for Anthony. You can read the rest of Anthony's interview -- where he talks about trying to avoid frostbite this winter, collecting bottles for deposit money, and Traverse City's apparently exceptional services for the homeless here.

madonna-homeless-brother.jpg

LOU/REALM

Reaction score
Read about it in the newspaper today..............the headlines MADOSSA :heheh:....Wonder what Madonna thinks to all this ?

METALPRIEST

Reaction score
Pretty bad to say the least, but who knows.

Maybe he's a bad guy?? We'll never know unless Madonna talks.

Lynch

Here for the cookies and the tunes
Reaction score
I'm not so sure Madonna isn't a bad person all on her own. Who knows. Hard to really judge without knowing either.

METALPRIEST

Reaction score
That's what I'm saying. Yes, we know Madonna is far from a saint....but it would be interesting to hear both sides more in depth at this point.

I mean, if he's not a bad guy then yeah...break out the old rollaway and stick him in the far end of your home in guest room 57 just off of the help quarters :confused:

ILoveJimmyPage

Reaction score
I'm sure there are two sides to this as Madonna isn't exactly a saint but who are we to judge other peoples family issues? Even with family sometimes there are feuds and quarrels that can't be mended and maybe these two have a rough history? We'll never know unless she makes some sort of statement on the matter. Until then we shouldn't assume a thing no matter how dire his situation is and how much money she has.

Slip'nn2Darkness

Sub Sonic Soul Shaker
Reaction score
Kinda sounds like the story of the guy living under the pier claiming to be Peter Criss???? Was that who he claimed to be? Or was it Ace?? I know who ever it was, they confronted him on TV..
But as for Madonna Bro..Sounds like the media is calling her out on behalf of he destituded Brother..

METALPRIEST

Reaction score
No that was Peter...they brought the Imposter out on Phil Donahue so Criss could confront him.

Groovy Man

I'm Not Like Everybody Else
Reaction score
Not only does Madonna make lousy music...

Madonna is a lousy sister.

I always found Madonna to be shit...

no matter if there's two sides of the story....

and not because she makes lousy music, either.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find member

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dustybroom

Staff online

Members online