Led Zeppelin (Official Thread)

Slick Willie

Decisively Indecisive
Reaction score
New member and huge Led Head. Just thought that I would hit this thread first to see what can be seen!
Anyhoo...what I ended last night with.
III - Zep
UK press.

yiLsI6C.jpg
Rock on!!!

gcczep

Ever Onward...
Reaction score
New member and huge Led Head. Just thought that I would hit this thread first to see what can be seen!
Anyhoo...what I ended last night with.
III - Zep
UK press.

yiLsI6C.jpg
Rock on!!!
...very nice and clean looking copy. I have two versions of it both US one original and the other a late 70's reissue. Also have a Japanese pressing that I have not played to this day. :)

Slick Willie

Decisively Indecisive
Reaction score
...very nice and clean looking copy. I have two versions of it both US one original and the other a late 70's reissue. Also have a Japanese pressing that I have not played to this day. :)

Thanks, she plays sweet! A bud picked it up for me on a UK trip he took.
As a Led Head, I have a bunch on different formats including a early US RG cut, a later (still B'Way) Piros cut....probably the closest sonically to the UK?
I also have a JPN press...4th issue maybe? Best just to let it sit, IMO....sorta' brittle sounding.
TwW5pTc.jpg

Also have a tribute album from *** Zeppelin, actually not bad at all.
txnthy1.jpg

don1960lp

Reaction score
Another new member and HUGE Zep fan. And pretty major trivia buff about the band. Question: The Physical Graffiti album cover depicts a semi-famous apartment building in NYC with one glaring difference. What it is? Follow up: What video features another famous British band hanging out on the steps of the same NYC building?

don1960lp

Reaction score
Stumbled across this today. Rock God!

43773013_10217448702992715_442702319516123136_n.jpg

Lynch

Here for the cookies and the tunes
Reaction score
The only LZ-related biography that I ever read was Hammer of the Gods. It came out when I was in high school, and I think that I picked it up right after I found it on paperback. I liked it at the time. Years later, I heard/read that the guys in the band said it was mostly fiction. Odd since it was heralded as being pretty on-point at the time that it came out (or at least i seem to remember it that way.)

Led-Zeppelin-Hammer-Of-The-God-378068.jpg

Find member

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
edmerka

Members online