• In Through the Out Door

Votes: 14 48.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Math2

Reaction score
Round 1 is up with Coda being booted....Voted for your LEAST favorite remaining album now.

Another week unless it's another 15 + lead for an album

AboutAGirl

oh, be nice
Reaction score
Giving the axe to TSRTS this time. I'm not especially fond of ITTOD but at least it gives some good new tracks. There's nothing really of note on TSRTS imo, Zep could have released a hundred better live albums than that (BBC Sessions and HTWWW being strong evidence for this).

Interestingly enough TSRTS was one of the first Zep CDs I bought. I think it was the third after Zep IV and Zep I.

Math2

Reaction score
Giving the axe to TSRTS this time. I'm not especially fond of ITTOD but at least it gives some good new tracks. There's nothing really of note on TSRTS imo, Zep could have released a hundred better live albums than that (BBC Sessions and HTWWW being strong evidence for this).

Interestingly enough TSRTS was one of the first Zep CDs I bought. I think it was the third after Zep IV and Zep I.

I went with ITTOD because I adore the Dazed and Confused off TSRTS

Cannons Ahoy

The Great Pretender
Reaction score
I agree with AboutAGirl. For me ITTOD represents the band's unstopping willingness to try new things and sounds. It might not be on par on their earlier works but I still listen to it from time to time and I enjoy every single track. Also it's got that moody, foreboding atmosphere to it. When I listen to I'm Gonna Crawl it's impossible to not think that in two years this band was going to be no more. Some people could say that it doesn't sound like Led Zeppelin. Well, which of their album DOES sound completely like the others? When they released Stairway to Heaven I bet a lot of people argued that it didn't sound like them...

TSRTS is cool and all but it's nowhere near their best live performances and it's also heavily edited, and doesn't really offer anything new. So my vote goes for it...

It's going to be really hard to choose an album in the upcoming rounds cause you simply don't choose a favorite Led Zeppelin album... >_<

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score
The Song Remains the Same for me...I am not a huge fan of most live albums and as AAG noted their BBC recording is much better than this one.

In Through the Out Door is going to the be the next album to go...many fans had a seizure when they heard a Synthesizer on a Zeppelin album but it has grown on me over the years.

Riff Raff

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I like In Through The Outdoor but of the remaining albums that is the weakest so I voted that one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
V1nnipoof

Staff online

Members online